Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Irresistible Charm by Nanacoco

Hello lovelies!

Today I'm doing the last swatch for Nanacoco and this is just so gorgeous it's called "Irresistible Charm". This polish doesn't even need an introduction. The photos says it all.






  • Color Description: A red maroon with a very fine foil metallic base which is more on the red side
  • Formula: Excellent smooth formula and very pigmented that applies evenly and perfectly on the nails without streaking, like most metallic polishes do.
  • Finish: Foil
  • Coat(s): 1 coat is opaque enough but I applied 2 coats, I like more depth on the color.
  • Drying Time: Quite in a slow side
I am truly in love with this color, my husband loved it he said "it's sexy" and that I couldn't disagree. I love foil finished polishes because they're mostly 1 coater and this one is definitely opaque enough for 1 coat but I always apply 2 coats for more intensity.

By the way I wanted to say I apologize for my color description sometimes I just think that I really suck when it comes to describing colors and I definitely need to improve in this category because I want to write good and accurate reviews. 

Girls what do you think? Do you own any from this brand? If not I would recommend that you try Nanacoco.


3 comments:

Dear fellow nail junkies ^_^ thanks for dropping some love, your comments are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...