Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Dance Baby

Hello lovely readers!

I have another swatch for you, this time it's from China Glaze "Dance Baby" from Electrop Collection Spring 2012.









  • Color Description: Pale Bubblegum Pink
  • Formula: It is excellent almost opaque in one coat. It glides smoothly and evenly on my nails, it even looks glossy when dry without top coat.
  • Finish: Creme
  • Coat(s): 2 for full opacity
  • Drying Time: Fast
I really love this color. So sweet, charming, and very girly. I really love everything about this polish great formula with very good brush. I didn't have a hard time during the application, I can't say anything bad about this polish. If you don't have this beauty on  your stash you better get one.

Let me know your thoughts about my post for today in the comments below. Love ya!

xoxo Tintin

5 comments:

  1. I really like this color, its so pretty. I just followed your blog, take a look at my blog and if you like you can also follow me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really pretty and girly color! It looks beautiful on you! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again another beautiful pink mani!!

    ReplyDelete

Dear fellow nail junkies ^_^ thanks for dropping some love, your comments are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...