Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My First Stamping

Hello guys!

I was about to post this yesterday but I got caught up with some stuff but better late that never. So finally, I got these stuff on my mail yesterday was so happy.

25 MASH Stamping Plates, Stamper & Scraper and Dotting Tools

And then I got excited and tried a first stamped mani for the first time.

I used:

Base Color - OPI Fly
Stamp Color - Kleancolor Pastel Yellow




My Left Hand


My Right Hand 

The stamping wasn't so good not bad either, considering it's my first time and needs to practice more. So far I don't have problems with the designs they were all pretty and interesting and they transfer pretty much well on the nails during stamping the only thing that I don't like about it, the full nail designs are too little for my thumb nail. Let me show you.


Lol! See how little it is, it didn't fit on my whole entire thumb nail
I will be doing more stamping manis later on to let you guys see their designs. So for now, that's about it. See you guys next time and take care lovelies :).

6 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Find out more info here http://lustyforlacquer.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-award.html
    Happy Blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute and nice stamping plus color! I can't stamp for my life ! LOL :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you that's sweet of you. Well I guess all we need is more practice, I'm sure you can do it.

      Delete
  3. you did amazing! :) i love stamping with metallics i find those work best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would never have thoughts pastel yellow would stamp well... You did well for your first try.

    It sucks that plates like this don't cover the thumb, but you can try double stamping and doing it sideways.. that way it covers your whole nail. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Dear fellow nail junkies ^_^ thanks for dropping some love, your comments are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...