Friday, August 17, 2012

Dark & Bold

Hello lovelies!

I've been pushing myself to be fit and I'm really glad that I am starting to really take this seriously been starting doing exercise lately and my legs are sore all over, well I guess it's true they say "no pain no gain".

So my mani for today is my third attempt of water marbling, gosh I've been trying to really do good with water marbling but it seems that I can only do a little bit good. I took a bold choice of colors it's dark and vampy and I like how it makes my hands look lighter.

I used:

Spoiled - I Tripped On The Red Carpet
Kleancolor - Retro Green




The design on my left hand looks better than my right hand



What do you think guys? Did I nailed it ^____^? Or do it look tacky? Let me know, I would love to hear your thoughts.






4 comments:

Dear fellow nail junkies ^_^ thanks for dropping some love, your comments are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...